Breakfast Favorites Pizza
Eggs, potatoes and cheese turn this into a breakfast pizza you will enjoy.
Prep Time: Mins
Cook Time: Mins
Print Recipe Recipe Video
14 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls or 9 Rhodes Texas Rolls, thawed and risen
15 slices precooked bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese, divided
2 cups precooked potato slices
salt & pepper
2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Combine rolls and roll into a 12x17-inch rectangle.
- Place in a sprayed 10x15-inch jelly roll pan to cover bottom and 1/2-inch up sides.
- Bake at 350°F 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and press down any bubbles that may have formed.
- In a bowl, beat eggs.
- Add bacon and 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over crust.
- Top with potatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, rosemary and remaining cheese.
- Return to oven and bake 25-30 minutes or until set.