Broccoli and Tomato Focaccia
This delicious focaccia is not only easy to prepare but good for you . Enjoy!
Prep Time: Mins
Cook Time: Mins
Print Recipe Recipe Video
1 Loaf Rhodes White Bread or 12 Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
2 cups broccoli florets, microwaved for 1 minute
10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1/2 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
1 small can sliced olives
salt & pepper to taste
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll loaf or combined rolls into a 10x14-inch rectangle.
- Place in a 9x13-inch sprayed pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap.
- Press dough down with fingers to form a dimpled surface.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Spread mozzarella cheese, broccoli, tomato, mushrooms and olives over the dough.
- Top with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350°F 20-30 minutes.