Melt Your Heart Pizza
Simply the most endearing pizza you can make for that February holiday we all love to celebrate.
Prep Time: Mins
Cook Time: Mins
Print Recipe Recipe Video
6 Rhodes Texas Rolls or 9 Rhodes Yeast Dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
1/4 to 1/2 cup pizza sauce
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
8-10 slices pepperoni, cut into heart shapes
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls together and roll into a 12-14-inch heart shape.
- Place on a large sprayed pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 20-30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and poke several times with a fork.
- Pre-bake at 350°F 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Spread crust with pizza sauce and top with cheese, pepperoni and olives.
- Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted.