Stuffed Meatball Pizza
What better way to spoil dad this Fatherís Day than to treat him to this hearty Stuffed Meatball Pizza! Youíll have your dad wishing Fatherís Day would come around more often.
Prep Time: Mins
Cook Time: Mins
Print Recipe Recipe Video
18 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls or 12 Rhodes Texas Rolls, thawed to room temperature
1 egg, beaten
2 cups grated Italian blend cheese, divided
16 ounce package pre-cooked, frozen, bite-sized Italian meatballs
1 cup marinara sauce
1 teaspoon basil leaves
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
extra marinara sauce, for dipping
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine 9 dinner rolls or 6 Texas rolls together and roll into a 13-inch circle for bottom crust.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Repeat above steps with remaining rolls to make the top crust.
- Remove wrap from first dough circle and place the dough in a sprayed 12-inch deep dish pizza pan to cover the bottom and 1/2-inch up the sides.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup grated Italian blend cheese.
- Top with meatballs.
- Drizzle mariana sauce over meatballs and sprinkle with remaining grated cheese.
- Sprinkle with basil and crushed red pepper.
- Remove wrap from remaining dough circle and place dough over all ingredients.
- Press edges of bottom and top crusts together to seal.
- Brush top crust with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Using a sharp knife cut 2 vent holes in top crust.
- Bake at 350°F 35-40 minutes.
- Serve with extra marinara sauce for dipping.