Thai Peanut Pizza
This deliciously unique recipe topped with spicy-sweet ingredients makes it a pizza with pizzazz!
Prep Time: Mins
Cook Time: Mins
Print Recipe Recipe Video
9 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls or 6 Rhodes Texas Rolls, thawed to room temperature
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
3 green onions, chopped
2 cups mozzarella cheese
1 cucumber sliced
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
3 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons canola oil
2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine Texas rolls or dinner rolls together and roll into a 13-inch circle.
- Place on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a medium saucepan combine all the ingredients for the peanut sauce.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, 10-15 minutes or until thickened.
- Set aside to cool.
- Stir fry the chicken in canola oil and soy sauce until completely cooked.
- Spread peanut sauce over baked crust (peanut sauce can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator).
- Top with red peppers, green onions, cooked chicken and cheese.
- Bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with cucumbers and cilantro.